We have extensive experience of the design and installation of multiroom or multi-zone video and audio systems and can ensure an effective and future proof solution for your new home theatre, home cinema or home automation project including lighting control integrated security systems, wireless networking, smarter heating control and remote communications.
We are happy to discuss all current and future home automation technologies. We can’t predict the future, but we can create allowances within the wiring and cabling infrastructure for future technology needs, such as interactive TV.
Benefit from the depth of understanding that only a qualified NICEIC Aproved Electrical Contractor can bring to your project.
One-Stop Home Automation Solutions
We offer an intelligent and unbiased home automation consultancy service for home owners, residential and commercial property developers, architects, builders and interior designers. We can take care of everything, including:
- Explaining home automation and systems integration in plain English
- Contributing ideas and developing solutions
- Designing , engineering and documenting systems
- Ensuring the home automation systems blend with your interior designs
- Project managing the installation of cabling and infrastructure
- Programming and commissioning the installed system
Home Cinema & Home Automation Planning
Remember, the best time to talk to us about installing a home automation system in your new home is at the planning stage. We’ll discuss the way you’d like to live in your home, explain what’s possible, and outline the process we recommend to achieve your desired results. Once the works have begun it’s often too late!
- Explore and understand the capabilities of current and next generation home automation systems.
- Discuss your security and lifestyle requirements and how they might be addressed with home automation.
- Discover needs you may have overlooked by asking about common home automation applications.
- Ask from what price range each aspect of home automation might start.