New Build & Construction Site Electricians In Shrewsbury
If you’re considering creating an intelligent environment in your (or your client’s) new home, please contact us. We provide professional consultation, bespoke design and custom installation of home cinema systems, multi room audio visual systems, high end hi fi, smart home automation, cctv security, speaker and lighting systems.
We develop the scopes of work, design, engineering, documentation, project management, installation, commissioning and on-going support to ensure the successful installation of the very best smart home, smart office and intelligent environments
Throughout the process we support and liaise with the electrician, designers and other trades-people e.g. architects, builders, landscape architects, interior designers, plumbers and security contractors.
- A systematic design approach that looks into the future for reliability and easy expansion.
- A detailed smart home project proposal that leaves you confident about what is being proposed.
- Extensive consultation between you and your smart home systems integrator.
- An understanding of what is required for the reliable installation of security, communications and home automation systems.
- Professional software development, testing, and customisation.
- Training for you on how to use your smart home system.
- The provision of proper documentation and software project files to you.
Compliance with the Building Regulations in England and Wales is governed by DCLG and in Scotland by SBSA – ensure compliance by registering with NICEIC to undertake work covered by Building Regulations.
NICEIC Domestic Installer Scheme (Part P)
The Domestic Installer Scheme is the NICEIC approval for contractors undertaking work within the scope of Part P of the Building Regulations.
NICEIC’s Competent Persons Scheme
NICEIC’s Competent Persons Scheme covers five areas within the scope of the Building Regulations: ventilation, plumbing, heating, energy efficiency and electrical.
Scottish Building Regulations
NICEIC is approved as a scheme provider of the Certification of Construction (Electrical Installations to BS 7671) Scheme which was approved by Scottish Ministers in support of the Building (Scotland) Act 2003.