We will always take responsibility for our charges and if you think that you have been overcharged, please call our 24 hour manned office. We will resolve your issue, verifying times charged for, and material costs. If found that you were overcharged then a refund will be made accordingly.
When it comes to costs, pricing, estimates and tenders, we promise that we will:
- Not overcharge customers under any circumstances.
- Not carry out any unnecessary work.
- Not talk customers into any work that is not needed.
- Not charge for any wasted or unnecessary time when undertaking your work.
- Not charge for two tradesmen on two-handed work unless necessary – an apprentice will be used wherever possible.
- Not charge for excessive time spent collecting materials. Collection times over 60 minutes must be agreed with the customer.
- Not charge an excessive trade markup on materials – a maximum of up to 25% is company policy.
- Not charge for unnecessary time spent away from the job, and always keep customer informed when leaving the job.
- Not charge for tea and lunch breaks.
- Not charge for non-work related phone calls, or engage in them during working time.
- Make sure that we only charge for time spent at a job and the number of hours worked.
- Make sure that any estimated work that is costed at our day rate of 10 hours.
- Make sure that we work a full 10 hour day when on a day rate.
- Make sure that the cost of any fixed price work is within 10% of that which the job would have cost at our hourly rates.
- Make sure we present an invoice showing a comprehensive description of work, with a full breakdown of labour & materials.
i love this optimum post
I don抰 even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I do not know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already 😉 Cheers!
Great post! We will be linking to this great post on oour website.
Keep up the great writing.
Hi there to every body, it’s my first go to see of this webpage; this webpage contains amazing and really excellent
data in support of readers.
Hello! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow yyou if that would be okay.
I’m definitely enjoying your blog and look forward
too new articles.
Realply interesting information, I am sure this post has touched all internet users, its really rewlly
pleasant piece of writing on buildig up new website.
Hello! I wish to say that this post is awesome, great written and come with approximately all
important infos. I’d like to look extra posts like this!
Wow, amazing blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your
web sitge is excellent,as well ass the content.
representation hydroxychloroquine testing update transition https://hydroxychloroquined.online/ – hydroxychloroquine for rheumatoid arthritis hyperglycemia states banning hydroxychloroquine